Saturday, October 31, 2009

Im just an observer...


let me tell y'all somthin bout being an observer...
u just sit and watch...
nothing more..
just watch...
and learn a bit...

being an observer isn't easy...
u cannot tampered with the evidence...
coz it will lead u to oblivion..
coz it will make the story goes haywire

we only observe....
we cannot take action...
coz its forbidden...

but....
how long?
can u withstand being an observer...
only patience not pride
only mental not physical
u gotta be cold'hearted
u gotta be invisible...
u cant be seen by the naked eye...
u gotta sacrifice...
by being alone..
can u withstand all dat?

I was once an observer...
but now i really know,
the thing dat we observe is only for sosial communication
we however forget to observe ourselves...
i became an observer bcoz im a 'heartless'
so i do my 'job' and built my own 'kingdom'
to find my 'heart' back...
to find my reason...

and now...
i found it..
my 'heart'
now im 'whole' again

to all the observers out there....
u can find ur way out of it...
u can make it happen...
u will find ur 'heart'

and 2 all people who wants to an observer...
u dont hav 2..
coz once u get in..
it hard 2 get out...
unless u try...

well...
hav a pleasant day..
thnx for readin it

No comments:

Post a Comment